Thursday, December 11, 2014

ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS AND REVIEWERS!!


I am the Social Media Marketer for WDA Publishing as from January 1, 2015. The company wants more exposure for it's authors and asked me to join their team, which is a great honor - Seeing that I am so busy with it already. :) They plan to publish 4 new books at the end of January and we need the help of Bloggers and reviewers with this big task.
 The more the better. :)
Here is the link to their site to familiarize yourself with them.
http://www.wdapublishing.com/

If you are interested please let me know: inspiringreads@gmail.com.

THESE ARE THE BOOKS IN QUESTION.
The covers can change, but it will give you a good idea of what it is about. 

Cover Designs: Manuela Cardiga

STARCROSSED ~ Time Travel - back into the past

Manscapes ~ Women's Fiction
I have read this book, excellent read that I can recommend. 

 Crystal - Balls & Croissants
Suspense Mystical Romance

Belonging ~ Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Juror Number Ten by Caroline Taylor

Genre: Thriller/romantic suspense Bio:  Caroline Taylor is a novelist and short-story writer who grew up in the mountain west and traveled...